Touch screen works briefly then freezes
I have an iPhone 6 and the touchscreen will freeze randomly. Sometimes I have to wait five minutes from start up for it to respond. Sometimes it works straight away but only for a few minutes. Sometimes it'll work for twenty minutes. There is no rhyme or reason to it freezing.
Here's what I've tried,
1. Soft resets - didn't help.
2. Factory reset and set up as new device- didn't help
3. Fitting x 3 new known working screens - didn't help
4. Cleaning the connectors with iso alcohol - didnt help
5. Updating software which went fine (no error codes) - didn't help.
Probably helps to mention I've switched the motherboard out of a damaged housing to another genuine housing. I own a small repair business and can strip most parts almost blindfolded.
I can't see any physical damage to the board and if the mobo touch connector were damaged the rogue white lines would appear.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Is this a good question?