This affordable large-screen Android phone sports a 5.7-inch display and large 3,400 mAh battery.

Zte zmax front camera not working. Tried everything.

Everything I try to switch to the front camera, it freezes for a few seconds and then says something about the camera is disabled. I've already tried a reboot and factory reset and a clear data and cache and it still doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Now the rear camera stopped working. It's saying disabled as well and completely kicking me out.

As you have tried most everything, I suggest that you check your warranty details and if still valid contact the manufacturer. If you are keen and the warranty period is over, here is a link which shows how to disassemble your phone. It may just be a loose camera connection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhuPnfOv...

It's strange earlier it was working to take a set a face lock but not a selfie. Now it's not working for either.

Try gently squeezing the the phone between your thumb and forefinger where the camera lens is (i.e thumb on one side of phone, forefinger on the other) whilst having the camera app running.

The camera ribbon flex cable connection is very close to the camera itself, (2.00 minutes to 2.10 minutes into the video on the link in my answer). You may be able to see if it affects the camera operation at all.

If you can see any reactions it may be as I said a loose connection.

Tried this and it worked for me. Woo hoo. Thank u so much

Discovered this problem is the home screen app blocking access to the camera. Change the home screen UI to something Luke Asus Zen UI and the camera begins to work again. I previously tried all the other options this is the only one that works

How do you do this

Bost mobail has been lieing to me to saying that it's your kid that did that or had a virus

Bianca Aldaco will be eternally grateful.