The HP All-in-One desktop personal computer released in the Summer of 2013. This 20" touchscreen is an ideal family home computer that can function as both a desktop and a mobile computer.

My headphones don't work when I plug it into the jack?

My headphones work fine when I'm using them on my phone but for some reason they don't work when I plug it into my computer. How do I fix this?

Alyssa Kristedja. Make sure that the drivers for your audio card are properly installed. Also, and I know this sounds stupid, but make sure that your headphones are properly plugged in to the headphone jack, not the mic etc. If that still won't work, check the bios to make sure that your audio card is properly initialized.

Assuming your headphones do in fact work, it might be that the device isn't recognizing them or just overrides them. If this is the case then you can manually connect and set your headphones as default through these steps..

For Windows 8 and 10 move your mouse to the top right of your screen and then straight down to bring up the charms sidebar.

a. Click settings

b. Click Control Panel.

c. Go to Hardware and Sound.

d. Click on Sound.

e. Right click your headphones in the pop-up window

f. Click connect

Hopefully this will set your headphones as the primary playback device. If this fails see the troubleshooting page mentioned above.

What if you dont see your headphones in that window???

Alyssa Kristedja will be eternally grateful.