Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

Has anyone had success buying from Alibaba?

It looks like there are pretty good prices on that site. I am curious about the quality and shipping to the US.

Mitch

I've purchased many different parts through Alibaba and have not had any issues. Just like anything else, you get what you pay for.

Alibaba in China, compares to Amazon in the USA. Most of their listing are for smaller companies. They are a type of broker. So the individual suppliers need to be looked at.

i have from a couple of suppliers and everything has gone ok!, the down part is that to get the prices listed there you must purchase big qty

Thanks for the responses. I have found a couple that says you can purchase as little as 5 or 10. Not 100 or a thousand. I put an order in and am waiting for a response. Do you have a link to the suppliers you've used?

Mitch will be eternally grateful.