How to find Bluetooth+wifi hardware iPhone 6?

My iphone 6 has been having issues with weak wifi signals and bluetooth signals and through of the troubleshooting ive done ive come to the conclusion that the hardware that handles my services has been damaged internally from a drop of some kind because it has no external damage and the antenna is where its supposed to be but ive been searching the web for days to try to find out where the hardware for the bt+wlan is.

So my question, is the wifi+bluetooth antenna mounting bracket the actual hardware that controls it? If not please help me find it.

iPhone 6 Teardown

iPhone 6 Wi-Fi Antenna

iPhone 6 Wi-Fi Antenna Image

Product

iPhone 6 Wi-Fi Antenna

$9.95

I found what i was looking for but its a bluetooth and wifi ic chip on the board which being rather large with a lot of hidden solder points so im just gonna try to get the whole phone replaced

Joseph hoffman will be eternally grateful.