Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

How to remove stuck stuff from sim insertion place

hi!...my sim card got stuck inside the place to put the sim card tray because i inserted the sim without using the sim card tray...is there any way to get it out....and what instruments would i require for the teardown??

Tweezers. Be careful, you need to remove the card from inside, not the outside hole. Swimming your tweezers around in there is a good way to damage things. I don't really have a guide for this. But, i4S is easy, for this. Open the back, then push it out from the top

thanx for answering but could you please elaborate on how i should proceed with the tweezers...and are tweezers the only stuff i would need to get the sim out?

stressedbyzee will be eternally grateful.