Both cameras are black

My front nor rear cameras are not working after replacing phone housing when I touch on camera I just get a black screen help needed

So how do I go ahead fixing that ????but if one go out y is it affecting the other camera

hello Maijc ,

i have the same problem, did you find any solution ??

I changed the back camera but it's the same thing and the camera from the damaged phone works in other phones so I came to the conclusion that main board has a fault

Guessing one of your cameras has gone out, and it's stuck at that screen

hallo imedic ,

i have change the camera's but i still have the problem??

You changed both of them? And it's still happening? If that's the case try resetting your settings

“I changed the back camera but it's the same thing and the camera from the damaged phone works in other phones so I came to the conclusion that main board has a fault”

and then?

Is it the mainboard? Got the same problem here, also no flashlight.

Got same problem. Both cameras are black flashlight works tho.. Anyone got a fix?

I got a new phone as replacement. But the guy in the store said both cameras were defective.

Majic will be eternally grateful.