replaced screen but touch screen is intermittent

Replaced screen and all front assembly parts and now touch feature does not really work. Can swipe, but pressing down does not work, except sometimes when holding down for a long time.

Check all connections. If the original screen is broke but works still you can put it back on to test. If it works fine you know the part is defective that you received. If not you may have issues with the connector on the board.

Ok, reinstall all original parts save for the new screen and this should do the trick. I have encountered this with other folks who replaced more than there screen. Ive replaced several screens an never any parts related to the screen with out a blip in my device.

kirstenheming will be eternally grateful.