An Android smartphone produced by Huawei, released in October 2014.

Why they can't hear me during a call

During a call, i can hear the person on the other line but they can't hear me. If i use the loud speaker mode or connect a head phone they will be able to hear me then. I already tried to restart the phone and even tried to reset it but still don't work. I wonder because I never dropped it and the phone is just a year old. So please help me. Thank you and I look forward to the help you can give.

My wife had this trubble, it was from a small amount of rain water that got into the microphone and killed it. The fix is to take the device apart, desoder the microphone, soder in a new microphone and put the device back to gather. HTC refused to honor the warenty then they voided the warenty wich forced me to fix it after they charged us $147.97 just for the microphone, the phone was only a $65 device. My advice, save the trubble, put it in the bone yard and enjoy a new device.

hi. i had the same problem and got new phone because mine was under warranty. mine had the problem with the noise cancelation microphone which is near the headphone jack. The person on the other line could't hear me when i used the loud speaker mode, only in normal mode. So if you have warranty with your phone go with it and they will fix it or will replace it. Mine was replace it.

Is the phone under warranty? If so, you can take it to the service center of the manufacturer since Huawei puts much attention on product quality and customer's satisfaction.

I have this problem also, it just happened today for no apparent reason

It's a huawei honor 7 btw, also where is the microphone located on these devices Plz anyone, and I'm unsure as to whether or not you can take these apart easily as it's like an iPhone as in no separate battery unit

I got up today and my Honor 6 Plus I've had a year for no apparent reason I can't hear anyone but they can hear me. If I go onto loud speaker its fine. Its not been dropped and in a case with front an back tempered screen protectors on it. Still under warranty so will send back. Love the phone but it went back before and had new main board changed. Had to wait 2 weeks now looks like another 2 weeks. A month without it so far then if goes back.

Venus Gacad will be eternally grateful.