Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

The entered icloud cannot be used to unlock this iPhone... why?

cannot be used to unlock this iPhone.

not incorrect but as I said firstly cannot be used to unlock this iPhone.

Is it your phone? Are you the original owner? Is it registered to you?

Most Helpful Answer

Then it is not the correct "iCloud Account"... for unlocking the phone. Do you have a second Apple ID? Check the Phone on iCloud.com is the phone locked to your account?

checked ... but sth going wrong .... when I put another iCloud ,iTunes says that it is incorrect but with this id its cannot be used to unlock this iPhone.

You won't be able to used this it needs to be return or contact the person you bought that iphone from and ask to removed it from icloud.com in order for you to use the iPhone to save your data and be able to download apps.

I have the same problem. and I'm the the owner of the iPhone. how can I open it?

please did you solve the problem ? i have the same problem here

For iCloud lock, if you are the original owner, bring proof of purchase to an Apple store, and they will unlock it for you.

ahmadmtanjy will be eternally grateful.