Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Touch is not responsive after 2 screen replacement

Hello All,

Ive got an Iphone 6 Plus 128/ Go, it felt down and screen was broken with no touch response, a 1st professional did a screen replacement but displaying was Ok but still no touch... Ive bought a second LCD and replaceit my self ( Ive check connector many times ) but still no touch.. can you please help ?

thanks

Mise à jour (22/10/2015)

Hi there,

thanks for your reply, SoI've restart --> Still the same ; I've restore to factory ( Home button + cable + itune ) --> Still the same....

Im in France so send this to Ipad Rehab will be a bit expensive considering that we are not even sure it's from the connector ...

No one faced this problem before ?

thanks for your help !!

Hmm... In situations like this I like to try more conventional avenues, than going for major surgery. Try force restarting, first.

How to Force Restart an iPhone 5

If that doesn't take, do a backup, and a restore to the backup. If that doesn't take. I guess ask Jessa Jones at iPad Rehab, if you need to have your digitizer socket replaced

It may be that the port where you connect the flex of touch has been damaged!

Youri will be eternally grateful.