Can't hear callers unless I turn on the speakers!

A week ago I changed the battery of my iPhone 5s. Since then, I can't hear callers anymore unless i activate the speaker. This is not very comfortable, especially if I want to make calls on the road. The front camera is also not working anymore since then.

What I already tried: I thought the earpiece speaker is damaged and replaced it, but still the same problem. What else could it be?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Good morning!

1 - you checked if you connected all right?

2- If the problem persists, clean well the connection ports .

3 - if anything Previous work for you, you probably are damaged ports on the motherboard and you have to change it!

1. Yes, I checked all connections, they are all right connected.

2. I also cleaned the connection ports.

So you think there's a damage on the motherboard? If I'd replace it, I can't use TouchID anymore, alright? Any other possibilities what could be wrong?

Christof Wittwer will be eternally grateful.