The Digiland DL801W 8 inch windows tablet comes with an Intel quad-core processor, 16 GB of storage, and 2 built-in cameras. With the device, you can search the web, video chat, take pictures, check the weather, and listen to music.

Why won't my tablet turn on?

I have been charging my tablet for several hours. I try to turn it on, but it will not turn on. What do I do?

My tablet turns on but then goes right off

Hi Preston! Looks like a wire to the screen may have become disconnected, or that the screen itself is broken. Follow the link to our troubleshooting page on the DigiLand DI801W device page for more information.

I need to send my tablet off to get fixed the screen is cracked a little bit. But it still comes on with a jumpy screen I can't do anything on it.

Hello, my tablet has a problem in windows and as soon as it turns on the RECOVERY screen appears and it does not leave the screen anymore, with the home button I can not access the setup and reset it ... the screen stops. Do you have a program that works with the notebook that I can restore? Or which commands should I be able to access setup? thank you

Before turning the 801W on, I press the on-off button briefly to see if the screen lights meaning that it is already on. To start the unit, I press and hold the on-off button for a count of six. Pressing and holding the power button when the unit is already on can cause problems.

Sometimes the 801W has a "quirk" where it refuses to come on or stays on when you want it to shut down. This is usually caused by pressing the on-off button carelessly. This is fixed by FIRST completely discharging the battery, then recharging for at least an hour. Take the computer to a completely dark room and check for a dim screen glow. In this case, the battery will discharge itself in several hours. In some cases, the display will light for a few seconds then go off. When it does, try briefly pressing the power button to see if the display comes back on. If so, repeatedly cycling the power for a while will discharge the battery.

I have a digiland dl808w. I finally got to pair with blue tooth but cannot figure out how to get anything to come up on screen or to transfer information from my zte maxpro. I have hotspot on phone! Please help! Instructions tell me nothing!

This will also work with the dl808w?

Preston Bremer will be eternally grateful.