Released in September 2012, the Le Pan S has a 9.7” screen and is identified by the model number TC978.

Why won’t my Le Pan S charge when it’s plugged in?

My Le Pan S tablet will not turn on. I repeatedly hold the power button, and I still have a blank screen. When I plug it into the wall, nothing happens

Try plugging the charger into multiple outlets to make sure the issue does not reside within the electricity being supplied to the outlet. If you have no luck, consider using a friend’s charger or purchasing a new charger to charge your device. If the issue persists, the problem you are experiencing is most likely due to internal components such as a battery. Please see a troubleshooting page located at Le Pan S Troubleshooting.

My tablet won't stop deleting its like it stuck on deleting.

After trying multiple solutions including purchasing new cords, pressing the reset button and other online fixes i resorted to opening ours when it refused to charge - i disconnected the battery and then reconnected it problem solved and the tablet works again

Wiaam Elkhatib will be eternally grateful.