The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 from Verizon, also known as the Samsung SM-T335, was launched on April 1, 2014. The 8-inch tablet is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, has a multi window functionality, and a 3 megapixel camera.

Why does my tablet charge too slowly?

When I plug in my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 it charges too slowly. It takes an unusual amount of time for it to charge to even five percent. It does this when the charger is plugged into the wall socket. What can I do to fix this problem?

The cause for your tablet charging too slowly can be a drained battery. One way you can do is replace it with a new one. In addition, do not use your tablet while it is charging. Please try to always charging your tablet with its original charging cable, or it may cause damage to the battery and your tablet’s charging slot. Also, try to charge your tablet in a different wall socket to see if it increases the charging speed.

Ofelia Cruz will be eternally grateful.