The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Parts of digitizer sporadically not working even after replacement

Hi, I have an iPhone 5C that has been having some issues with the screen.

Originally it would sporadically not be responsive to touch. Eventually parts of the screen would just not be responsive at all. I opened it and checked all the connections, but it did not solve the issue.

I eventually replaced the screen assembly with a new one, but the problem persists.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

It is possible that you've broken your digitizer socket. I would go with a more likely option, and guess, that you've been using third party parts. And, they're just not performing the way you want them to. If you believe it's the digitizer socket, you can check out Jessa Jones, at iPad Rehab. Otherwise you could try one of these display assemblies. Third party parts, third party problems

iPhone 5c LCD Screen and Digitizer

iPhone 5c LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

malosis will be eternally grateful.