The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

black screen and vibration every 5 seconds

My iphone fell off on the floor and the screen was broken and it remains black. I connected it to Itunes and to a wall charger and it has a vibration every 5 seconds. It can be restored with Itunes without any problem but I'd like to know why it has the vibration and the screen remains black.

pedromunozalba "has a vibration every 5 seconds" replacing the display will repair this.

if you can open it and have the right tools disconnect the battery LCD,Digitizer,Front Cam,Back Cam and charging port and reconnect them back and turn your phone on . let me know what happens.

pedromunozalba will be eternally grateful.