Screen is malfunctioning. Is it my screen or board? *Pics included!*

I have horizontal lines running across my screen. It also goes from solid black to gray to green lines to being unresponsive. I have removed the screen and logic board and cleaned all connections with 99% alcohol and I am currently wondering if I have a problem with the screen/ribbon cables or with my internals of the phone. I would hate to spend $75-$100 on a new screen and it not be the problem. Everything else functions on the phone. Please help! Thank you guys.

Its OEM. This is the original screen that came on the phone. It has never been opened until yesterday.

Make sure the digitizer connector is not bent. iPhone 6 digitizer connectors are longer and easy to bend when connecting them to the board. Otherwise most likely is just a bad screen.

Sounds like a bad screen, or more likely bad cables. Dunno where you bought your parts from, but quality parts, goes a long way

iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer

iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

Thomas will be eternally grateful.