The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

My iPhone 5c wont "slide to unlock" or answer calls.

Hi, i've had my iphone 5c for almost 2 years, and its just now deciding not to unlock for me. I realllyy don't want to go to the apple store to save me some money, is there anything i can do to help is? Ive tried a hard reset and it didnt work at all.

Hopefully you've recently, or now can, so a backup. Try dfu and doing a restore to one of these backups

B Burton,

Try to restore your phone. after restore if you observed same fault you will have to fix it on hardware level

Here you can find front panel replacement guide. follow it and make sure that touchpad connector properly connected to the logic board. if not reconnect the contacts

if above two steps not works for you, you will have to replace front panel (display with touchpad)

iPhone 5c Display Assembly Image

Guide

iPhone 5c Display Assembly Replacement

Difficulty: Moderate5 - 20 minuten

Great. You just said what I said

B Burton will be eternally grateful.