8" Touchscreen Tablet PC with Case Featuring Android 4.4 (KitKat)

Not charging, loose port

My Visual Land charging port feels very loose. Not taking the charge. When gently "wiggle" the cord, it goes on and off but won't charge....Would like to get repaired. Not an abused tablet, ie: no children, not dropped etc. Is there an address to send or authorized dealer in my area?

Poughkeepsie N.Y. 12538 zip code

Thanks, Paul Locascio

Purchased from HSN about 1 yr old

I have the same problem! Where can I get another charger to fit and work? My tablet is a Prestige Elite 9Q 1 year old !! This is disappointing because I really like this tablet ! Evergreen Park IL. Thanks Kris Tyszkiewicz

Hi. I also have had same problem..This is the 2CD visual land tablet I have had from H S N..first one charging quit working .Was happy with other features of tablet .thought it was something I had done..ordered another visual land and now same problem..this time little pieces of charging area fell out..No children here to touch or mess with it.It felt loose when I first got..should of sent back ..

I have the same problem with visual 2 bought a few months from HSN tried to charge it for days I have ins. on I need to get a better and new charger. this is a big disappointment on behalf of H S N and visual land

Visual Land should not get away with selling shoddy merchandise. I paid $140 for my piece of junk that lasted 3 months. Government needs to investigate this co.

Same problem after charging in only 3 times. It's like the port. Does not accept the fit of the charger cable correctly or something. I can jiggle it and get it to temporarily work, but then it stops. VERY IRRITATING!!!

There is no "authorized" dealer. You will have to find an android repair business on your own.

Same with me, nice device if I could charge it. Haven't been able to use it for 4 months now. Before I buy my next device, I'm going to research on Consumer Reports.

my tablet is not charging

Paul Locascio will be eternally grateful.