iPhone 5c showing "no Service"
My Iphone 5c does not connect to the provider. It is searching and saying „No Signal“. Some facts:
1. Wifi is working fine
2. GPS is working fine
3. IOS is 9.0.2. Update was succesful
4. Provider update was successful
5. IMEI is fine
6. Date/ Time is fine
7. My provider is detected, but on selection still no service
8. The sim works in another IPhone
What I did so far:
2. Restore from IPhone
3. IOS Update from 8.4.1
Could it be:
1. A loose antenna?
2. A defect chip (which one?)
3. The Sim connection to the Iphone?
Any Ideas? Anything you can exclude?
Also some more tests:
The hidden App "Field Test" Just shows connecting. With my other working IPhone 5c I get into the menue.
With my second Iphone I got inside 3 points and outside 5 points signal strenght, also it shows inside 4 carriers. The broken one of course no signal, but shows inside only one carrier and outside 2 and sometimes 4. But again without connection.
So for me it could be the antenna, correct?
I guess it is brocken now.
I put out the connector next to the battery first. Now:
No Home Button
No Itunes connection.
Is this a good question?