Replacement guides and repair information for cordless drills and drivers. Cordless drills and drivers use rechargeable batteries, providing similar features to an AC mains-powered drill without the bothersome cord.

Why doesn't my charger work?

• The charger for my Ryobi One plus BCL14181H doesn't work. I took to pieces it and saw that one of resistance and transistor were burned. I replaced the resistance, but i can't see the number of transistor. It would be good if someone makes photos of sceme and of transistor and writes the number of this transistor.

*

*

*

*

*

Thanks for all who will aid with this problem.

Attempting to fix this type of equipment is dangerous, and even deadly. A typical power supply contains capacitors large enough to deliver a significant electrical shock. Any mistakes in resoldering this could result in bad things. You can find out about why here: Device Safety.

Thank you for comment. I know safety rules. I think i waited enough time to discharge capacitors.

mosfet 9565bgh.

I have the same problem, I have 4 chargers with the same part as yours burned, was your repair successful

put a small alli heatsink on it witha bit of silicon when this mosfet goes short it also shorts one of the avalanch diodes two there side by side it can also blow the driver for the switchmode power transformer and also the load resistor along side it . The parts are available on the net

It's mosfet 9565bgh.

Thank you! I'll try this transistor.

I have the same problem just different part.

Can someone tell me markings of this chip (IC1)?

Thank you!

Hello

This 2x3 pins IC is : 6853H37

Hope this will help

same problem after you fit the new one glue a small piece of alli or something like that as a heatsink.

Where can you buy this part 6853H37 . I have the same problem with my charger but I can't found this part or a datasheet is also nice .

Thanks for help .

Mosfet 9565BGH = Mosfet FDD4685

My Ryobi Charger Board has problem as below:

- The Diode MBR5200 was short circuit

- The Mosfet Mosfet 9565bgh was burned

- The Zener Diode ZD2 which is closed the Mosfet 9565bgh was burned.

I have replaced the Diode MBR5200 and the Mosfet 9565bgh, but I did not know what is the Zener Diode ZD2 (Regulated Voltage = ?)

Please advise with thanks,

Anh Le

Nikita will be eternally grateful.