After water damage, no keyboard and only running without battery.
Some wine was spilled over the keyboard, after few seconds stopped working.
Disassembled, major spill was inside the keyboard. Removed the mobo and cleaned the affected parts near the battery and the dc magsafe board.
Assembled everything back, no luck. After removing the battery, the computer will work normally but still no keyboard. If I place the battery back it won't start.
If I press the battery level button, the battery shows fully charge, and if I plug the magsafe connector will always be green (doesn't change to orange).
So, do you guys think the battery got wrong with the spill, or it will be something in the mobo related to the battery? Is there any way to check the battery¿
The keyboard won't still work at all, do you think a keyboard replacement will do?
Thanks a lot.
Is this a good question?