Experience a super fast Windows Phone with a large display and 5MP Camera.

black screen in lumia 535

Lumia 535 I really don't know what's happen with it

it's just screen off even though it's in the Active mode

you can receive calls, charge the phone and even you can listen some sounds like plug in and out the charger regardless the black screen

simply

everything is running well unless the black screen

what I have to do? how can i fix it ??

I have the same exact problem with my microsoft lumia 535 too. I don't know how to hardfix it. Any ideas to help?

Most Helpful Answer

Barsakh, two things come immediately to mind. your ambient light sensor may have failed, keeping the LCD dark or your LCD has failed. Disassemble your phone and take a look at the board and all flex.

Same thing happened to mine and also the sound has gone there is no sound in the mobile and i have also tried to replace the whole screen unit still the light is not there.A repairing guy told me that there is some IC which is faulty but he was unable to find it in market so it cant be fixed

Same..screen gettin black n sometimes green while playing videos..i just nw bought my phn n im facing these many problems.....disappointed....

Nothing to do , it is os problem because this blank screen due to your not properly charging and until low battery to switch off,install games lot off , remove your battery without switch off,

etc......

Solution :

Switch off your phone then on

Reset your phone

this may useful for you

Barsakh will be eternally grateful.