Samsung Galaxy S5 Active SM- G870A released June 2014. Repair for this device is extensive and requires the phone tool kit and heat gun.

How to Recover and transfer data from phone to phone?

Working on a Samsung S5 Active. The screen is cracked and the LCD is not working. Replacement screen assembly is not cheap. Would like to just recover/pull data off broken S5 and transfer to another phone. I see that there are data recovery programs available, but how would the recovered data be transferred to the new phone?

* Recover Data from Broken Samsung

Well, when your phone is broken/damaged/smashed/cracked. A broken phone can cause huge panic for losing precious data. But with Samsung Data Recovery, you don't have to worry. Samsung Data Recovery has special advanced functionality to detect your Samsung phone even if it is broken. With the help of this program, you can effortlessly retrieve files such as photos, music, videos, contacts, text messages, documents from Samsung phones and tablets.

*Transfer Data Between Two Samsung Phones

Mobile Transfer, which is highly recommended for many reasons. But here we concentrate on its transferring feature. This software can not only move files from iPhone to Android as its name shows, but also transfer data such as contacts, videos, songs, images, SMS, call logs and apps between various Samsung phones and tablets, including S3/S4/S5/S6/S7/A9/Note 5/Note6, etc.

Well, Android Data Recovery, an incredible tool for recovering, allows you to retrieve Android data such as contacts, text messages, call history, photos, WhatsApp history, videos, audios, documents and restore them back to Android phones of any brand with simple steps. No longer will loss of data from an internal or external memory card be a big headache for Android user who know this application. With the help of this program, you can even restore lost data from broken Android phone and tablet with a clcik.

Relevant Tutorials: Transfer Contacts from Old Galaxy to New Galaxy

Samsung Galaxy Recovery, a great recovery tool, is all it takes. Also, a few clicks are unavoidable. It can actually retrieve files, including contacts, text messages, photos, music, videos, WhatsApp messages and other documents from Samsung phone, as well as both internal and external memory.

Read more: How to Transfer Data from Old Galaxy to New Galaxy

My friend recommends Yolisoft Phone Data Transfer. It helps me a lot. You can have a try.

There have lots of solutions for your question, just find the article for How to recover deleted text messages on your Android phone on this site, it recommend some useful solutions to help recover and backup Android text messages like MobiKin, Dr. Fone. Note that, for sms recovery, you need root your device first. http://ow.ly/h0If30fBI7d

Most Helpful Answer

Samsung also provides a tool called SmartSwitch, that only works when the new phone is a Samsung.

Samsung Smart Switch: Transfer Contacts, Music and More I Samsung US

How may I transfer data from my old phone to new phone?

To transfer contents between android phone and iphone, you can also use Coolmsuter Mobile Phone Transfer to help.

The Android Data Recovery can hep you recover data from dead phone with broken/damaged/smashed/cracked.Please learn this use guide about How to Recover Data from Broken Samsung phone.

From this phone to my Samsung phone how to unlock the Samsung

Can you help

If you have tried plenty of methods to retrieve trapped files like photos, videos, messages, WhatsApp Messages, contacts and more other data in a Samsung Galaxy phone or table that is out of gear, maybe you will find a satisfactory outcome after turning to FORecovery Android Broken Data Recovery.

Check the guide how to recover data from Samsung S5 which screen is cracked.

Thanks for you answer , these are all the effective way to recover deleted data Android phone , but there is no any method of Android to Android transfer , maybe , to transfer SMS . contacts ,photos , videos from Android to Android , people can read this tutorial : http://www.android-rescuer.com/transfer-...

Please help me find an app to recover my data from broken soft- brick samsung galaxy grand prime.

My phone is broken and wouldn't turn on how do I transfer my pictures in my everything else contacts

My phone is broken my screen is cracked I can't turn the phone on and I want to get all my information how do I transfer

No my old phone got stolen from my home and who every got it is using wfi and getting on my phone that are changing my password and more please help thanks and I wish I could find out who doing it.

iphone 4s is powerless and need to retrieve my photos using only my samsung device

OK i would love that but I have a broken screen phone

hi. once I recover the whatsapp messages to my computer, what then? how do I open them? or, how do I transfer them to my new phone? all I see are some folders and files with an additional html file called whatsapp.html and that opens up to just a page that says #content .. what do I do next? I cannot figure out how to view the whatsapp messages I recovered

Can I get photos and contacts off my old phone the screen won't come on some how

Since your Samsung screen is cracked, most recovery or transfer tools only work under USB debugging mode or rooted. If you have not turned on USB debugging, you'd better get an OTG mouse to do it. I think Samsung S5 supports OTG. After that, you can try Gihosoft Mobile Transfer to move all the data to your new phone. http://www.gihosoft.com/mobile-phone-tra...

Lost data from your android phone? The first thing you should do is to check out the backup, whether you have synced the data to Gmail account, or saved on your pc. If yes, just resotore. If no, you can try recovery methods, Recuva, you can also try professional data recovery programs for samsung galaxy data recovery.

Try to restart your Samsung device

This is the simplest or even the only action that you are supposed to undertake to refresh your phone. Please press your Samsung's Power button for approximately 30 seconds, until your device restarts itself.

If the above coping strategy does not work, maybe you should not do any further operations, just in case of causing more bothers. What you need to do is using third party tool to recover data from Samsung Galaxy S5 with screen is cracked before sending it to repair store.

If your Samsung phone is broken,you can recover data from broken Samsung Galaxy phone at first,and then transfer the restored data back to a new phone.

Here is the two guides:

How to Transfer Data from Broken Samsung to iPhone

How to Transfer Data from Broken Samsung to Galaxy S8/S7/S6

If you want to recover data from iPhone, you can use an iOS data recovery app. With such an app, you are able to recover contacts, messages, photos, videos, music and so on.

And if you want to transfer data from phone to phone, you might need a phone to phone data transfer app. A powerful data transfer app enables you to transfer all data between Android and iPhone.

Samsung Data Reovery or Transfer Android is a choose too simple with Doctor Telephone, so which one you want to recover or transfer? Or you can follow this answer to resolve your problem : how to recover messags text from samsung

how to recover data from broken samsung

Chris,

you going to restore the data to new samsung mobile device you can simply use below steps,

• Here you can download Samsung kies ( official PC suite for Samsung )
  • install it
  • Connect the damaged phone via USB cable
  • wait until drivers been installed
  • open kies it should detect you phone automatically, (if it is not detecting you phone check the battery status)
  • Connect new phone via USB cable
  • select Back up and restore window
  • use " Transfer between devices" option
  • wait until transformation completed

Hope you will be able to get all data to new device

Cheers!

If you have backup the broken phone data to Mac or PC, you can download this Phone Transfer, then restore the data by following the below steps:

1. connect your new phone to Mac or Windows PC.

2. click"Restore" tab, and select restore type.

3. start restoring.

Or if you still can open the old phone, you can directly connect the old phone with the new phone to your computer. Then launch the app, select "phone to phone transfer" tab, and directly transfer data from old phone to your new phone.

Just upgrade your old iPhone 5 to iPhone 6s (Plus), only to find that your valuable data, including contacts, music, video, photos and others are still stuck on the old iPhone? Don't worry. It's a no-brainer to transfer data from iPhone 5/5s/4/4s to iPhone 6s(plus). You can make it simply by without iTunes, iCloud,and you can copy them with some third party tool only 1 click.

So you need a recovery tool and a data transfer tool. This kind of android data recovery tool can be helpful and applied to many devices. And it has trial version, you can have a try first.

And if you want to transfer data to a new phone , you need this transfer for mobile tool, which is a top-notch phone transfer program for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, or BlackBerry users. With it, you can move contents between them freely and easily.

With the help of Samsung Phone Transfer, you can transfer data from Galaxy phones to computer in one click. What's more, this Samsung Transfer tool can help you transfer contents such as apps, contacts, text messages, music, photos, videos from Samsung Galaxy to PC.

You can download professional app - Android Recovery Mac. With this app , all data even the lost or deleted ones can be getting back .It helps you recover lost contacts, videos, photos, SMS text messages,call logs,messages from Samsung galaxy.

If your Samsung phone was broken,you can use a broken Android data recovery to recover data from broken Samsung,then transfer those restored data to new phone with phone transfer.

If the Samsung S5 Active with broken screen can be detected by computer via usb cable, you can use phone transfer tool to help you transfer data from it to the new phone directly. All you need to do is connecting both of them to computer via usb cables, open the tool.

How do i get everything off my htc phone to my new lg phone

Your iPhone is broken and want to transfer all data from the broken iPhone to new one?

I have encountered a similar problem,If you have purchase a new iPhone X,you may want to know how to transfer data from broken iPhone to new iPhone.Finally,I find this article teach me how to transfer data from broken iPhone to Samsung Galaxy .

If you Samsung phone touch screen is broken,you may want to know how to transfer data from broken Samsung to Android.

In additional,if your broken phone can be detected by computer,then you can try using a Mobile Phone Transfer to switch files from broken phone to another.

Chris will be eternally grateful.