An easy to use home Espresso machine created by Saeco and rebranded for Starbucks. This machine is excellent for every day espresso drinkers and has an excellent build and product life.

Is there a wiring diagram?

I had to take my Starbuck's Barista Espresso machine apart. The problem I was having was the big handle and silver filter cup that you put the espresso grounds into, well when I would put the grounds into it and then you have to lock it in place before you start, when it was locked in place, it wasn't sitting right so, I ended up taking it all apart to clean it out thoroughly. When I put it back together, I think I got some wires put back in the wrong places because although the power light comes on, it heats up, but it's not working correctly. I just want a wiring diagram so I can make sure I get it put back together the right way.. I miss using it. Can anyone help?

Most Helpful Answer

Michael Renville, try this

Many thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Renville will be eternally grateful.