The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Screen is completely black and the speaker does not work

Hi Guys so my iphone 5c dropped on the floor and the screen cracked. Once that happen the screen went black. I tired to restart the phone but i cant see if the apple is coming up because the screen is completely black. I know the phone works because Siri keeps talking every time i touch the screen or press a button. How do i fix this problem please help me. Also before this problem when i could call people they couldn't hear me

When you dropped the phone it most likely jarred some parts inside loose. Your best bet would to be to take the phone apart and check all connections. If you do not feel comfortable taking it apart i would suggest taking to a phone repair service. Most likely you will need to replace the screen.

Here is the part

iPhone 5c LCD Screen and Digitizer

Here is the guide

iPhone 5c Display Assembly Replacement

Hope that helps

iPhone 5c LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

Pofo11 will be eternally grateful.