The LG G Watch R is a Smartwatch manufactured by LG that includes many features of a Smartphone and a full-circle P-OLED display.

Why won't my watch turn on?

Even after charging my watch for a reasonable amount of time, it won't turn on. When I press the power button, the screen stays black. What could be the problem?

It's possible the watch just has a dead battery, start with plugging the watch in to charge. If the watch still will not turn on try purchasing and installing a new battery. If these don't work the watch might have a deeper issue like a broken power button or screen.

Check to see if there is debris inside the power button's opening that is obstructing the button from being pressed down. If still not working, there may be an issue with its interaction with the battery and motherboard.

It's also possible the LED display might not be working. Look closely at the screen, if the pixels are not illuminated you might need to replace the screen.

Check out the LG G Watch R's troubleshooting page if you require further help.

Man I think my might be dead battery. I've charged it for a whole week

The battery thing kind of concerned me, so I squeeze the screen and the back tightly between my two fingers assuming it might have been some sort of this connection issue between the battery and its connector. Tried it again and it started right up.

Hope it helps

My LG g watch just show LG logo on home screen. Tried to restart but still shows the same. Please help

1. Hold the button until it starts vibrating, then keep holding until it turns off.

2. Press the button to turn it back on and then QUICKLY (as SOON as the LG logo shows), swipe from 11 o-clock to 5 o'clock (diagonally) on the screen to enter the bootloader.

3. Once you see the bootloader, tap > until the red text says RECOVERY MODE, then tap O to boot into recovery.

4. Once you see the green droid robot, tap the screen to bring up the recovery menu.

5. Swipe down until the factory reset option is highlighted, then press the button.

6. Swipe down until Yes is highlighted, then press the button.

7. Wait for the factory reset to complete.

8. Swipe up to highlight "reboot system now" in the recovery menu if it's not already highlighted and press the button to reboot.

9. Wait until the watch boots into the setup screen - this will take about 3x-5x longer than a normal boot, so be patient.

10. Set up the watch with your phone.

i followed these directions but where you said "scroll down till yes is highlighted" i can't because none of them say "yes" there's just a list of "no"s and one option at the very bottom which is cut off. Assuming that one said "yes" i tried it but it didn't work. I tried all of the "no"s on the list too but they all just go back to the menu screen. Please help!

I bought my husband the LG G R watch about 3 weeks ago and it was working great until this past Monday he didn't wear it and we left the house when we came back and he got ready for work the watch wouldn't turn on. It just had the colored dots swirling around then finally it came on but would keep turning off and on all night. It is still doing this only more often now and also when it does come on it will just say starting apps then it always has a different number of apps to start then shut off... I did do a recovery on it and also factory reset but still nothing same thing as before. Please help

Hi. Where can I buy a motherboard for LG G Watch?

After one of the OTA's (Over The Air) for the watch I noted that after leaving my watch on the charger for a day I would come back and it was totally dead.

- I would take my watch off the charger and put it back on but nothing. I tried this repeatedly,

- I replaced the USB cable, nothing.

- I sent it to the repair shop and it started charging for them right away and they sent it back to me "No Trouble Found".

Here is What I Found:

After it was at 100% for about five hours, my watch started to discharge until it got to 0 and then shut down. Leaving it on the charger is not good. I had to leave it off the Charger for 15 minutes and then it started charging again and when it was at 100%, I had to make sure I got it off the charger before five hours passed.

Hope this helps.

Danielle Petterson will be eternally grateful.