I phone stuck on apple logo

My i phone 5 is stuck on apple logo when i try to restore it by pressing the home and power button it goes not goes to i tunes logo menu but it shows a black screen . I have checked and confirmed that my u2 ic is faulty but my phone gets charge when there is some power in battery.. When stuck on apple logo if i press the home button to take to i tunes menu it changes the colour of the screen to a haze one and gets full black in some time.. What is faulty with my phone please suggest my is the u2 is is connected to the home button any how..?

Charge Your Phone Then Click Power Button And Home Button Then If The Apple Logo Show Up Take Out The Charger. I Hope It Works

sunandan1578 will be eternally grateful.