The PlayStation 3 (or commonly known as the PS3) is the third home computer entertainment system produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, and the successor to the PlayStation 2. It was released November 11, 2006

Question Closed

PS3 Will not boot up

Upon turning PS3 on, no display to TV, sounds light a light beep and then turns off. Red light of PS3 stand by mode but will not change. I have tried all the basic quick fixes. Hold down the power button, try and boot to safe mode, nothing currently works. I love this version of the PS3 due to the backwards compatibility. A lot of research online describes that it may be a power issue or something to do with the thermal paste for the cpu. Any advice would be most appreciated.

Your ps3 has died. It has happened to me as well. I would honestly buy a new one. These days they arent that expensive. And you can nab one for about 150$. Sorry. There isnt a fix for this problem. Sony would recommend you the same.