10.1" tablet released in February 2014, powered by a custom version of Android 4.4 KitKat, and identified by model number: SM-T520NZKAXAR

Why isn't my tablet making any sound?

My tablet isn't on mute or silent, and my volume button works and is turned on. However, it isn't making any sound or noise at all no matter what I do.

Did it get dropped

If it's a software issue; you can do a soft reset by holding down the power button for 8 seconds until the device turns off. If that method doesn't work you can do a hard reset of your device but make sure to perform a backup so you wont lose all of your data. If that method doesn't work you can put your device into recovery mode by holding these buttons at the same time while your device is off; power button, volume up, and home button. Use the volume button to scroll and select the option wipe device/factory reset. Then select all user data and press the power button to confirm. If this method doesn't work you might have to replace the motherboard. You can find replacement guides for the device on this page.

Take a look at this page if you come across more problems on your device.

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 Troubleshooting

Stephen Yeung will be eternally grateful.