hard reset sony ericson experia x10i
master code for sony ericson xperia x10i
Is this a good question?
The Sony Ericsson Xperia Play is the first Android handset to feature a controller with PlayStation controls.
Best of my knowledge, you won't be able to find master code for Sony E X play, but you can try below steps to reset your phone to factory default.
Option 1 – Hard reset Xperia X10 using hardware buttons
1. Unlock the screen then press and hold the Power button for two seconds. Select the Power off option. If the phone won’t turn off, pull and replace the battery.
2. Hold the Left and Right buttons located under the display.
3. Press and release the Power button while continuing to hold the Left and Right buttons until instructions appear.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Option 2 – Hard reset Xperia X10 using software
1. From the Home screen press Menu and select Settings, or tap the application slider and select Settings.
2. Select Privacy.
3. Tap Factory data reset.
4. Select Reset phone.
5. Select Yes to confirm the hard reset.
The Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 will then go through the process of formatting the memory. Wait for it to restart and factory default settings will be restored.
Past 24 Hours: 3
Past 7 Days: 23
Past 30 Days: 120
All Time: 29,698