iPhone 6 GPS not working

I have an iPhone 6 and suddenly the gps function stopped working.

If I turn on my TomTom gps it shows "Poor GPS Reception". Sometimes my location is found for a minute and then again it's gone. I've changed the plastic antenna on top of the iPhone without any result.

Is there anything more i can do? I'm pretty sure that it's a hardware malfunction because i did everything i could with the software.

Thx for your help

Hello mattis, before touting hardware try to fix by software, have you update your phone to ios9?

Yes, as I said in previous post, I did everything I could with the software. Restore, update, dfu, reset network settings, ...

See this thread for the fix!

GPS & Bluetooth work sporadically.

I discovered a crude solution. Ive noticed that because of wear and tear, my iPhone 6 "sandwich" is a little loose. There is some play on how the screem is attached to the body. Whenever my gps or Bluetooth is weak, i press on the screen to "compress" the phone. Boom. Gps signal restored.

If you restored your network settings and checked all the hardware then you have no more options left. Mine was swapped by Apple under warranty

Most Helpful Answer

For me - replacement of "WiFi Antenna Signal Flex Cable Ribbon " increased significantly wifi and gps sensitivity.

Nobody....? Still looking for the solution

I have same problem.

Message: Try to go outside but i was outside. After short time: Can not get GPS signal.

Hope somebody find this out

Arne

I am having the same Issue also noticed it shows poor wifi connection even though I know it is a strong signal

Wifi and GPS use the same antenna, so probable there is a problem with it.

replace wifi antenna and cable - sure fix

check this part or change antenna two cable up and down

Mattis will be eternally grateful.