Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

OCA Laminating Machine leaving a line of air at starting point

Hi Guys.

OK i'm looking for any of you screen refurb masters out there to maybe help with an issue i can't seem to get rid of.

I have an manual OCA/ Polariser Laminating machine one of these in fact

Wherever i start from i get a line of air & its getting very frustrating as no matter what i try i can't seem to get rid of it.

Once i attach the glass & put it through the first lamination / bubble removal machine it takes the air out but leaves a yellow or brown mark across where the line of air was.

My question is an obvious one can anyone help or suggest how i can stop this from happening this is the last thing to overcome & i will finally be up & running with refurbing my own screens.

Thank you

when you lay down the lcd on the lamination machine also put scotch tape horizontal on top of the lcd and digitizer flex to keep it down steady and give it a shot

Thank you XTerminal this one was quite cheap so i went & got an automatic one in the end which works perfectly.

Kenny Leonard will be eternally grateful.