Sim card wont work with phone

Got an iphone 5s but its sayin on sim card when my sim is inserted however if i instert other people's sim cards they seem to work, it is not a faulty sim as it works in other people's iphones, can someone help ive tried almost everything?!

Are there any small scratches or divets in the sim card . I have seen cards that line up on these scratches and not work yet in another phone work fine as the pin location in the sim slot are slightly different you can try moving the pins slightly or try trimming the edge of the sim card to get it to line up a little differently. I don't really like the pin movement as it could do damage to the phone . A new sim card is another option and most companys will provide a new card for free if you push a little if they want to keep your business. Hope this helps

Jimfixer..that worker thanks a lot!!!

Jimfixer that worked thanks a lot!!!

Mrs Puff will be eternally grateful.