iPhone 6 apple logo for 2seconds then black screen backlight fail

Hey i done a housing change on a iPhone 6 i was super careful with all the screws and parts. At first it would only turn on with the charger but what is does is shows apple logo for 2seconds and then goes blank but you can see the backlight making the screen blue. I have tried all the home and power button tricks. Tried 3x batteries and 2x charging port assys and two screens it is also not recognised by iTunes. Please help thank you

Sorry mate what I believe has happened it is stuck in recovery mode like the home button is being pressed the whole time. But I have tried to remove the button and do a reset but im getting error code(57) which is to do with the touch sensor could it be to do with the home button flex cable or is the a chip I could have damaged that controls the home button?

Will it go into recovery mode?

no mate I tried all of that before I took it apart again and also tried it since.

can anybody help? ? ?

what the problem is the backplate of the lcd that connects the home button to the motherboard try and order that on ebay for like 10 dollars and it should solve the problem

I tried connecting a new cable, then I tried connecting a new home button as well as, yet it still didn't work.

i got the same problem with a iphone 6. it was working just fine and it just happened. i have changed the screen and battery in the past.

any new info?

hey, had the same problem. i changed the battery out to one that had a good charge (the current battery was dead). Itunes picked it up then. I was able to do a DFU (google it) it is back to normal.

iphone 6 black screen after apple

am having same problem with iPhone 6+ after replacing the screen the apple logo will show but disappear immediately then the screen will blank for like 15 seconds then the phone will go off completely if I power it again same thing will happen please I need help

10U3Y will be eternally grateful.