Comprehensive set of repair manuals for Android tablets manufactured by Samsung, including the Note 10.1 and the Tab.

galaxy tablet - Is ceo168 a model number

Wheres the model number

Where can I get a new charger cord

Most Helpful Answer

matthew, The CE marking means that it meets the requirements for sale in the European Union. the marking is similar to the FCC marking required for the United States. It is not your model number.

Best way to identify what device you have would be by trying to find the model number on the bottom center of the back panel, or post lots of images what your device looks like with your question. May be someone can identify it for you. Follow this guide for adding images to your question.

I have purchased a galaxy note used and want to reset it it's a model ceo168 it's a verizon and I have straight talk on my phone so can I use it or will I have to use WiFi

Can you fix this tablet if it dose not stay charged or is frozen up

How can I change fingerprint setting, I find using middle finger a bit hit or miss.

matthew will be eternally grateful.