Eclipse MP3 Video Player Model: Eclipse-180G2 RD 4GB 2004-2011 Mach Speed Technologies

My mp3 wont turn on, what do I do?

My mp3 is a 18062 RD 4GB and it will not turn on. I charge it for hours but it wont turn on. What do I do now?

it's very easy to change the battery if you no how to solder you can find battery's like this in bluetooth head set's old table's cell phones 2 screw's and it's apart unsolder the old battery and put the new one in make sure the voltage are the same but with the m.a.h. try to go high that way it last longer before it needs charged

I had that problem. Take out the headphones and try or just turn it on

the battery’s in these units are junk. you take it apart very easy just 2 screws and you will see the battery it is in like tin foil very small. you can find battery’s like this in old cell phones / bluetooth headphones / many small electronics that are rechargeable. there is a red and a black wire . if you can solder just solder in the new one if you can solder just bare the wires and twist the red together and same with the black and put some black tape over them so the don’t short out. charge for a good 8 hours and your set good luck

Ariana Rhodes will be eternally grateful.