The third generation of the Samsung Galaxy tablet with a 7-in. screen announced on June 24, 2013. Repair of this device requires screwdrivers and prying tools. The device is available in white or gold brown with 8, 16, or 32 GB of storage, and includes a microSD slot that can hold up to an additional 64 GB of memory.

Why does my tablet keep turning off by itself

My tablet keeps shutting down once the battery level falls below 95%, and once it is off it doesn't turn back on unless the battery is fully charged, and I have to try to turn it on several times before it works, when it is off , and I try to turn it on the boot up screen comes on for a while then it just comes off again, I really need help with this , could anyone advise me if this is a problem with the hardware or software of the tablet? And do you have any suggestions on a solution to it?. Your suggestions will be very much appreciated.

Samsung has issue with there battery connectors all you need to do when it acts up is disconnect the battery and wait a few minutes then reconnect it . Here's a video explaining how to do it . I would not use anything but plastic to open the case a plastic knife or guitar picks or a spurge if you have one available to you. Metal knives can do damage to soft plastic circuit boards and cases

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIi__P86...

Hope this helps

me too it do this when i use a lot of ram

Do this:Go in settings tap application manager and go to execute and do force quit on apps u don't use

nigelsoheartlesslewis will be eternally grateful.