sponge under the microphone noise reducer

I'm replacing the houses of my iphone 5s with a purchased on aliexpress ( 6 mini iphone clone ) . But I have lost the sponge placed under the microphone noise reducer . How can I do ? Where can you find or what I can replace ?

look the image https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B93Cur...

I can't help you find the piece that you lost.... but what is the reason you are changing your housing like this?

Unless yours was badly damaged, leave well alone - even it it was badly damaged, you need the highest quality replacement you can get.

The housing acts as part of the antenna - I can see nothing but problems from changing it to one from aliexpress

Vincenzo Romano will be eternally grateful.