The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

How to retrieve photos from disabled phone

So I dropped my phone and the screen isn't cracked at all but inside of the screen it's a rainbow of different colors and I can't see anything on it. I've never backed it up on a computer and even if I would I wouldn't be able to verify my phone through the computer because I can't see the screen. I just want to transfer my photos but if I could transfer my other stuff, that would be great! For now I'm using a different iPhone that's all new and I'm just hoping I can't transfer everything over!

Slap a new screen on there! Just follow an iFixit guide, order a screen and some screwdrivers, or borrow one and have at it!

use a software to solve this problem.

Libbey Pendill will be eternally grateful.