Second generation of iPhone. Model A1241 / 8 or 16 GB capacity / black or white plastic back. Repair is more straightforward than the first iPhone. requires screwdrivers, prying, and suction tools.

iPhone 3G, no wifi, no blutooth, no IMEI, no ICCID

While im using my iphone 3g, it just flash up and the apple logo appears, after booting, Ive realized that the wifi is greyed out and my IMEI, bluetooth, ICCID has no values. Pls help.

Hi Wallace,

Did you get your Iphone 3G to work? I'm also from PH and experiencing the same problem.

thanks,

Arvin

that's bad - did it had a fluid damage or did you drop it?

i would first try to backup everything - then try to reset it (press and hold the sleep and the home button at the same time until the phone restarts) - if that didn't work - try to restore it in itunes, but i would put it in dfu mode for that. here is a instruction video in youtube: CLICK

if that won't work, it might be a hardware fault and there is no way for a "regular" user to fix this

good luck

I haven't seen any fluid or something, Also, du u have any idea where I can have this repaired here in PH?"

no, i have no idea where you can bring it to get it fixed (i'm from germany). i would try a good internet search.

Wallace Francisco will be eternally grateful.