A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, first announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

Error Code CE-34335-8, PS4 cannot read the hard drive

When I try to start my PS4, the hard drive makes repeated clicking noises, as if it keeps trying to read it and it physically cannot. I already removed the plastic cover and have taken out and reinserted the hard drive, and it changed nothing. I'm assuming the problem is physical, but I really know very little about such matters. Is this something I can fix on my own or will I need to take it into a shop?

Most Helpful Answer

You can just replace the hdd, I doubt warranty covers it. I would use minimum 500gb 7200rpm 2.5" SATA laptop hdd. Repeat that to any computer store and they will know what you are talking about.

If you have a recent old laptop the hdd from that would do depending on size but if you do use it, it will format the data on it.

Good luck.

The factory warranty would cover this problem.

We had this problem with one of our ps4's. I called gamestop and they told me to have the system off and hold the power button until it beeps twice. We were able to restore the system that way. But we were only to play one the system for a few hours when a code came up saying "Cannot start the PS4. Cannot access system storage. Press the power button for 1 second (until the system beeps) to turn off the PS4. (CE-34335-8)

The easiest thing to do is to replay the hardrive, if you don't want to replace it go to this link

https://www.easeus.com/data-recovery/ps4...

Oscar Valenzuela will be eternally grateful.