A comprehensive set of repair information regarding objects with specified tasks, usually for fixing or building.

Is owner-manuals.com a legitimate site?

The title says it all. I often work on 35 year old broadcast & pro video equipment. Most of the for pay locations are really scary. Is there a good way to vet these places. I'm often desperate for the info and willing to pay ... if legitimate.

I have had to fork over a few bucks here and there to that site for access to certain hard-to-find manuals. It is a legitimate website and full owner manuals are available there. However, you are better off contact the manufacturer and seeing if they will send you a manual first. Save some dough :)

Hope this helps!

I bought a download from them and then found out I did not need it. I had not downloaded it and asked for a refund within 24 hours as their site rules state and they have stopped responding to my requests once I made it clear to them that I wanted a refund. Yes they do have a lot of manuals but all I can say is beware. Their customer service is bad

Bob Crain will be eternally grateful.