Startup chime, right speaker buzzing, no video, no power indicator!

Hi, and thanks for reading!

I had to swap logic boards due to a failed NVRAM. I've been assured the new board was previously working fine.

found out the new board is an A1106 whereas the rest of my g4 comes from an A1095, except the topcase which is also A1106. A frankenmac! is my problem incompatibility, which has four eyes but still can't see??

Now, when i hit the power button, the right speaker buzzes, followed by startup chime, then the buzzing stops, but I get no video and no power indicator.

That's the extent of it, except for one variation. There would be a single blink from the power indicator, then the startup chime, and I would get to a screen that said I needed to restart the computer. This happened twice, and reverted to the current situation.

I've reset PRAM, reseated RAM, in both slots...Now what?!

See if it will start from your system installation disk and an external monitor.

Bad Cook will be eternally grateful.