Display doesn't light up with a wireless card installed.
I am working on a 15" Macbook Model #A1150, after installing this wireless card. The machine starts and runs perfectly with no card installed. The strangest part is that it seems every time to fail in a different way. Here are the most common failures.
Boot failures so far (with card installed):
- Does not boot
- Boots, and remains on with no display out
- Boots, no display, shuts down ~10 seconds into start up
- Boots, working display, shuts down ~10 seconds into start up.
Attempted fixes so far:
- Different, known working, Left I/O Board
- Different, known working, Wireless Card
- Different, known working, 85 Watt AC Adapter
Is this a good question?