After screen replacement screen "crashes"

Hello, yesterday i broke my iPhone screen and after replacement the screen is working fine until 30-40seconds and its "crashes". The screen er turning either red or blue and then turns off. Sometimes its showing blurry colours also.

What could be the problem? Have tried multiple LCD's but still having same problem.

we have had same issue in our shop. we didn't have any long screw mistakes either. We are totally puzzled as the phones are difficult to restore even in iTunes.

Sounds to me like long screw damage if this is after an LCD replacement. Do you think it's possible you mixed up some of the screws while re-assembling the phone? iPhone 6 is very easy to damage if you mix them up. The wrong screw in the wrong hole can ruin motherboard traces. The first thing I would try would be removing all the screws for the LCD connector shield and any other screw you moved on the motherboard when you repaired it. Then see how it operates without those in. Let me know what happens.

Thanks for the input on this issue but we also did not have a long screw misplaced and still found the iPhone 6 having error 4013. We also tried it in recovery mode and DFU mode just to be safe.

Most Helpful Answer

We have had same issue. On 3 different phones with screens from 3 different vendors. No long screw damage on any of the phones. Very puzzling. When we go to restore in iTunes it throws error 4013

I've had one good boot while having error 4013. What i did, i opened the case and blew some compressed air over it. Then just hung it to a pc and it rebooted right.

the heatgun trick to the headphone jack apparantly did the trick. But i don't know for how long.

you probably did the heatgun trick on the wifi before to fix wifi. This apparently doesn't fix it all, since it comes back in an error 4013.

mathiasaat will be eternally grateful.