How can I copy photos from iPhone 6 to Windows 10 PC?

I got 1000+ precious photos with my family and pets on my new iPhone 6. I recently upgraded my PC to Windows 10 , how can i move those pictures to Windows 10 PC?

I don‘t like using iTunes!! It stuck !!

Hate iTunes+1!!!

Using SynciOS will be an enjoyable experience for you, which can copy your photos without using iTunes for free. Not only photos, you can also transfer your music, movies, apps, contacts, notes to have a backup with it very easily.

http://www.syncios.com/backup-iphone-wit...

Thank you Jessie!

amazed me! that's very multifunctional and powperful iPhone manager tool! Most important, it's for freeeee!!!love it !!

gotta recommend it to my friends!

You can use ifunbox also. You can actually view the file system on the iPhone.

But how do I get SynciOS as app not on my iPhone 6?

Most Helpful Answer

Just a piece of cake. Connect your iPhone 6 to your new Windows 10 PC. If the AutoPlay window appears, click "Import Pictures and Videos using Windows". And just simply follow the steps to set location.

You can also use some iPhone to PC Transfer Tools. Such as Syncios Data Transfer, iPhone Transfer, .etc. All could help you backup all iphone photos to pc in one click.

Thank you anita sssso much!

BUT, somehow, i don't know why, the Windows Explore just don't recognized my iPhone, and i can not see that autoplay window :( sad....

However, thanks! i will try that Data transfer tool you recommended.

don't be sad.

here's a link to instructions on how to set autoplay in your windows 10 computer.

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/set-autopl...

basically, you click on start button (lower left icon), click on settings, click on devices, click on autoplay. should be set to on. you can also tell it the default action you want once the device is detected.

This is the best answer out of everyone elses answer. Just wanted to say that.

Isn't this answer the real question? Windows 7 gave me an autoplay immediately upon plugging in my Iphone. Windows 10 is "If the AutoPlay window appears...!" It does not appear for me and I would like to know how to find the autoplay.

I don't like using iTunes either, it does not work well.

You can use iTunes alternative tool, like 3uTools.

You can just select the folders you want to export, and then click "Export". It is easy and convenient.

Method 1: Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer without iTunes

Some new iPhone users always encounter this problem because they are unfamiliar with iTunes. So depending on an all-in-one software must be the easiest way. Here Yolisoft iPhone Photo Transfer is highly recommended. It is a professional iPhone data transfer software to backup iPhone files, including photos, videos, music, etc. Download and install the latest version on your PC, which is compatible with Windows 10/8/7/XP.

Steps to Import Pictures from iPhone to PC Partially

1. Run this program and connect your iOS device to PC. It will automatically detect your device when you trust the Windows computer.

2. Select photo file to scan. After recognition, photo file and all pictures on your iPhone will be scanned out.

3. Preview the details of the scanned photos. Then choose the photos you need selectively to export iPhone photos to Windows computer.

Method 2: Import Photos from iPhone to Windows PC via Built-in Feature

Here we will take Windows 7 for example. It is more or less the same for Window 10 and 8.

Connect your iPhone to PC via USB cable and turn on your iPhone.

Click "Import pictures and videos using Windows" in the AutoPlay box.

Tap "Import" after checking the details of your photos.

Method 3: Download iPhone Photos to Windows from iCloud Photo Library

With iCloud for Windows, you'll have your photos, as well as videos, mails, calendar, files, and other important information on your Windows PC.

1. Download iCloud for Windows.Then open it and log in with your Apple ID.

2. Click "Options" next to Photos. Next choose "iCloud Photo Library".

3. Pressing "Done" button at the bottom to apply this change on iCloud.

4. Go to "Settings" on your iPhone and enter "Photos & Camera" option to turn on the iCloud Photo Library. Your iPhone photos will be uploaded to iCloud Photo Library on Windows when it is connected to WIFI. The photos you added to iCloud Photo Library will automatically download to your PC.

https://goo.gl/uzu3J1

Elena will be eternally grateful.