How can I copy photos from iPhone 6 to Windows 10 PC?

I got 1000+ precious photos with my family and pets on my new iPhone 6. I recently upgraded my PC to Windows 10 , how can i move those pictures to Windows 10 PC?

I don‘t like using iTunes!! It stuck !!

Hate iTunes+1!!!

Using SynciOS will be an enjoyable experience for you, which can copy your photos without using iTunes for free. Not only photos, you can also transfer your music, movies, apps, contacts, notes to have a backup with it very easily.

http://www.syncios.com/backup-iphone-wit...

Thank you Jessie!

amazed me! that's very multifunctional and powperful iPhone manager tool! Most important, it's for freeeee!!!love it !!

gotta recommend it to my friends!

You can use ifunbox also. You can actually view the file system on the iPhone.

But how do I get SynciOS as app not on my iPhone 6?

Most Helpful Answer

Just a piece of cake. Connect your iPhone 6 to your new Windows 10 PC. If the AutoPlay window appears, click "Import Pictures and Videos using Windows". And just simply follow the steps to set location.

You can also use some iPhone to PC Transfer Tools. Such as Syncios Data Transfer, iPhone Transfer, .etc. All could help you backup all iphone photos to pc in one click.

Thank you anita sssso much!

BUT, somehow, i don't know why, the Windows Explore just don't recognized my iPhone, and i can not see that autoplay window :( sad....

However, thanks! i will try that Data transfer tool you recommended.

don't be sad.

here's a link to instructions on how to set autoplay in your windows 10 computer.

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/set-autopl...

basically, you click on start button (lower left icon), click on settings, click on devices, click on autoplay. should be set to on. you can also tell it the default action you want once the device is detected.

This is the best answer out of everyone elses answer. Just wanted to say that.

Isn't this answer the real question? Windows 7 gave me an autoplay immediately upon plugging in my Iphone. Windows 10 is "If the AutoPlay window appears...!" It does not appear for me and I would like to know how to find the autoplay.

I don't like using iTunes either, it does not work well.

You can use iTunes alternative tool, like 3uTools.

You can just select the folders you want to export, and then click "Export". It is easy and convenient.

Elena will be eternally grateful.