Method 1: Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer without iTunes
Some new iPhone users always encounter this problem because they are unfamiliar with iTunes. So depending on an all-in-one software must be the easiest way. Here Yolisoft iPhone Photo Transfer is highly recommended. It is a professional iPhone data transfer software to backup iPhone files, including photos, videos, music, etc. Download and install the latest version on your PC, which is compatible with Windows 10/8/7/XP.
Steps to Import Pictures from iPhone to PC Partially
1. Run this program and connect your iOS device to PC. It will automatically detect your device when you trust the Windows computer.
2. Select photo file to scan. After recognition, photo file and all pictures on your iPhone will be scanned out.
3. Preview the details of the scanned photos. Then choose the photos you need selectively to export iPhone photos to Windows computer.
Method 2: Import Photos from iPhone to Windows PC via Built-in Feature
Here we will take Windows 7 for example. It is more or less the same for Window 10 and 8.
Connect your iPhone to PC via USB cable and turn on your iPhone.
Click "Import pictures and videos using Windows" in the AutoPlay box.
Tap "Import" after checking the details of your photos.
Method 3: Download iPhone Photos to Windows from iCloud Photo Library
With iCloud for Windows, you'll have your photos, as well as videos, mails, calendar, files, and other important information on your Windows PC.
1. Download iCloud for Windows.Then open it and log in with your Apple ID.
2. Click "Options" next to Photos. Next choose "iCloud Photo Library".
3. Pressing "Done" button at the bottom to apply this change on iCloud.
4. Go to "Settings" on your iPhone and enter "Photos & Camera" option to turn on the iCloud Photo Library. Your iPhone photos will be uploaded to iCloud Photo Library on Windows when it is connected to WIFI. The photos you added to iCloud Photo Library will automatically download to your PC.