MacBook Air models with 11" displays

Yosemite installation stuck, how long it takes?

I m installing yosemite OS on my macbook air 11", but it stuck at "downloading additional components" and it says 2 minutes left. It's already more then 11 hours that I m waiting and I don't think it s normal. There is also the little circle running since yesterday night ... what should I do? reinstall the OS again?

thanks

I m doing from internet, and I formatted the drive using disk utility (mac journaled...) , or something like that

Are you doing this from the internet or an external? How was the drive formatted?

Yes, reboot and run the update again. I've seen this on a couple of older machines, especially if wifi is inconsistent.

It's not an update, I erased the SSD and I want to fresh install yosemite (the machine is 2013)

Anyways... like you said I think I ll rebook and try to install the OS once again

thanks

Absolutely. Just re-run, don't worry about erasing again.

patriziopanelli will be eternally grateful.