High-end gaming mouse.

My mouse recently broke, right under the left click

My mouse's left click is f*cked to say the least atm, there is a little bar that goes out from under the left click, leads down and click the actual button... heres the problem, that pillar sheered straight off at the bottom of the left trigger and i have tried everything from superglue to epoxy, nothing seems to last longer than 5 minutes.

Help plz ;.(

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

If I'm understanding your issue correctly glue isn't the answer. You can grab those switches all over the place and you will need to desolder the old one and replace with a new. It's pretty easy if you have a steady hand and a soldering iron. If you do a search for OMRON micro switch that is what the KONE XTD uses for the primary click switches.

Hmm the site seems to have eaten my previous answer so I will try again. The KONE XTD uses OMRON micro switches for the primary mouse clicks. You need to desolder the old one and replace it. Fixing the switch itself is folly. Just grab some new switches for next to nothing and replace it.

Ian Visser will be eternally grateful.